Roman Blinds for Modern Town House with Converted Extension
- New Extension
- Romeo Fabric
- Modern Town House
The client wanted a simple blind but with something about it, and here I suggested placing a wide border near the outside of the blind to add interest but not be too overpowering. The blind is lined and interlined so the pleats look nice and full, and is all hand sewn, so no stitch lines appear on the front of the blind. The border hides the join on this fabric as the window was extra wide so it’s a trick to conceal the join with a braid or trim! This trim is from Samuel & Sons.
Made and fitted in 6 weeks.
Wooster Interiors workshop and showroom is located in Brigstock, Northamptonshire and provides in-home consultations to Stamford, Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Market Harborough and Uppingham.
Wooster Interiors takes great pride in producing quality curtains, hand made roman blinds and soft furnishings.
- Black Out Roman Blinds for Tree House near Oundle
- Blinds & Curtains for Georgian Orangery in Newton Bromswold
- Double Pleated Interlined Curtains for Modern House near Thrapston
- Farmhouse Bespoke Sofa & Hand Made Curtains in Brigstock
- Striking Wallpaper Design in Old Character House near Kettering