Double Pleated Interlined Curtains with Coordinated Scheme
- Colefax & Fowler
- Modern Build
- Aldwincle, near Thrapston
Supply lined and interlined double-pleated curtains with a trim on the leading edge. Also, tracked poles were fitted and furniture fabric was supplied for the upholstery. The house was modern with one large and two smaller windows, so one full-length curtain and two sill-length curtains were made for this bedroom.
Client required a fresh coordinated scheme to go with an existing headboard and bed. Client needed 3 poles all the same which could be made to measure and cut down accordingly. One pole was 5 metres long and required over brackets for the curtains to glide on a track
Chosen fabric and trims were from Colefax & Fowler and chair fabric from Jane Churchill.
The whole project was one of several rooms done for this client and was made, delivered and fitted within six weeks.
Wooster Interiors workshop and showroom is located in Brigstock, Northamptonshire and provides in-home consultations to Stamford, Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Market Harborough and Uppingham.
Wooster Interiors takes great pride in producing quality hand made curtains, blinds and soft furnishings.
- Farmhouse Bespoke Sofa & Hand Made Curtains in Brigstock
- Blinds & Curtains for Georgian Orangery in Newton Bromswold
- Striking Wallpaper Design in Old Character House near Kettering
- Black Out Roman Blinds for Tree House near Oundle
- Statement Toilet Decor Created in Oundle