Bespoke, Hand-Made Curtains and Blinds
Welcome to Wooster Interiors, a premier provider of hand-crafted, bespoke curtains and blinds in Northamptonshire. We specialise in creating custom curtains and blinds tailored to your unique style and needs.
With Susie’s wealth of knowledge and experience she can assist you in every aspect of making your room look beautiful! We offer a free home visit to assist you with colour schemes and choice of fabrics and room design and will measure your windows for you. There is a full fitting service available for poles, tracks and blinds. We have a huge selection of fabrics, many poles (for every scenario), trimmings to browse through in our shop.
Why have hand sewn curtains?
- They last for years and hang beautifully
- Insulate the home saving on energy
- Will look the same in 20 years time as the first day they were hung
- Attention to detail
- Made to suit every window scenario
Our Roman Blinds
- We use top quality components
- Hand stitched with no stitch lines to be seen!
- Design and pattern placement carefully considered
- Lined and interlined to provide thermal insulation
- Black out blinds available
- Made to child safety standards
- Large selection of plain and pattern blinds available to view in the showroom
- Laminated roller blinds can be made up in your chosen fabric
- UV blinds to prevent fading furniture and curtains
- Large selection of wooden and coloured Venetians
- Residential and commercial properties
Wooster Interiors workshop and showroom is located in Brigstock, Northamptonshire and provides in-home consultations to Stamford, Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Market Harborough and Uppingham.
Wooster Interiors pride itself on having one of the largest selections of fabrics in Northamptonshire including; Colefax & Fowler, G P & J Baker, Jane Churchill, Clarke & Clarke, Baker Lifestyle and Sanderson, all of which can be viewed at our showroom.