Bespoke Sofa, Hand-Made Curtains and Cushions
- Jane Churchill
- Farmhouse, Standard Length Windows
The client wanted a sofa made to a bespoke size for her entire family to sit on. The clients are farmers, so everything had to be practical, easy to clean and stain-repellent. The fabric on this sofa is from Linwood called Omega, and it has 100000 rub tests; it is washable and stain repellent, perfect for anyone not so clean and dogs to jump on. For those of you who have young children, this is perfect for those sticky fingers.
The footstool was also bespoke to fit in the required space and upholstered in a Linwood stain-repellent fabric. Whitehead Designs made both pieces of furniture in Long Eaton.
Furniture takes 8 weeks from receipt of fabric to make.
Wooster Interiors workshop and showroom is located in Brigstock, Northamptonshire and provides in-home consultations to Stamford, Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Market Harborough and Uppingham.
Wooster Interiors takes great pride in producing quality bespoke curtains, blinds and soft furnishings.
- Blinds & Curtains for Georgian Orangery in Newton Bromswold
- Double Pleated Interlined Curtains for Modern House near Thrapston
- Striking Wallpaper Design in Old Character House near Kettering
- Black Out Roman Blinds for Tree House near Oundle
- Statement Toilet Decor Created in Oundle