Lined and Interlined Curtains for Old Stone Farmhouse
- Farmhouse Snug
- Art of the Loom
- Old Stone Farmhouse
The client was conscious the room was small but wanted to create a cosy snug for the children. Focal point of the room was the tartan sofa which was made up in a Moon tartan and the curtains we did in a herringbone wool with a beautiful Samuel and Son trim and matching tieback. Here we didn’t want to use any curtain fabric too dominate with the room being so small. These curtains will also stop a great deal of heat loss out of the window with its large size.
Sofa 8 weeks from receipt of fabric to the manufacturer and curtains delivered similar time after the painter and decorator.
Wooster Interiors workshop and showroom is located in Brigstock, Northamptonshire and provides in-home consultations to Stamford, Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Market Harborough and Uppingham.
Wooster Interiors takes great pride in producing quality handmade curtains, blinds and soft furnishings.
- Blinds & Curtains for Georgian Orangery in Newton Bromswold
- Double Pleated Interlined Curtains for Modern House near Thrapston
- Roman Blinds for Modern Townhouse in Kettering
- Black Out Roman Blinds for Tree House near Oundle
- Farmhouse Bespoke Sofa & Hand Made Curtains in Brigstock