Lewis & Wood Adam’s Eden Lined and Interlined Hand Sewn Curtains
- Hand Sewn Curtains & Wallpaper
- Lewis & Wood Adam’s Eden
- Family Home
- Aldwincle, Northamptonshire
The client loved Lewis & Wood Adam’s Eden fabric and wallpaper. Originally wanted roman blinds, but the pattern placement did not work out successfully, so we opted for lined and interlined hand-sewn curtains.
The customer didn’t like to see rings on poles so we made the curtains with an upstand to cover this area, which also prevents light seepage. The wallpaper was hung and we then had the fabric colour matched to the wallpaper which looked beautiful. Lots of templating was done to ensure horizontal pattern placement matched the wallpaper going round the room.
Behind the curtains we put UV roller blinds to prevent sun damage to the fabric and wallpaper. The poles were beautiful solid wooden oak poles from Byron & Byron.
Wooster Interiors workshop and showroom is located in Brigstock, Northamptonshire and provides in-home consultations to Stamford, Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Market Harborough and Uppingham.
Wooster Interiors takes great pride in producing quality hand sewn curtains and bespoke roman blinds and soft furnishings.
- Footstool, Blinds and Cushions for County House in Bedfordshire
- Lined & Interlined Curtains for Old Farmhouse in Brigstock
- Bespoke Shower Curtain for Country House in Lower Benefield
- Curtain Poles for Country House Design in Nassington
- Blinds & Curtains for Georgian Orangery in Newton Bromswold